In this live webinar, we talk about localization strategy. To start, let’s define it. Localization strategy is the unique market approach of a company to meet purchasing habits, customer needs, and overall cultural differences in each country it operates in.
Adopting a country-by-country localization strategy ensures better communication of business values and a high level of profitability. Quora is a great example of how a localization strategy can enhance the entire organization’s ROI.
- The Key Points Of A Successful Localization Strategy (ROI Stats from 11 actual cases)
- How to Automate Your Localization Workflows
- Research Pillars (Industries, Job Titles, ROI Statistics, Conclusions)
- 3 Most Effective Localization workflows
- How Quora's Localization Strategy Accelerated Their Global Expansion
View the webinar