Transifex.com Update (Mar 22)
A bunch of new enhancements just landed on Transifex.com. Bellow these is a list of the most relevant ones.
- Better error checking for pluralized string.
- Correct handling of string containing n.
- Fixed “Delete Translations” feature.
- Update About link to point to the new docs at http://help.transifex.net.
- Keep source language on top of the stats list regardless of ordering.
- Fixed small bug when CLA is not present in access control form.
- Fixed minor issue when deleting pluralized translations.
- Fix for skipping obsolete entries in Qt and PO/POT files.
- Fixed a bug with saving unpluralized strings in pluralized entries.
- Fixed minor typo that caused template cache invalidation to fail.
- Bug fix regarding the plural strings use in PO/POT source files. PO/POT files are designed to have English as the source language, thus it only accepts 2 plural rules.
- Use project and resource slug in downloaded translation file.
- Show timeline to all logged-in users.
- Added translation instructions field on project details.
- Display resources with no translations in the release language details page.
- Disable pagination on team list page.
- Fix for user messages styling using Django’s messages framework.
- Fixed permissions for maintainers of outsourced projects.
- Correct handling of stats creation when a project gets its access control changed. Stats for teams of the other project must be created when a project outsources its access.
- Updated txstatsupdate management command to correctly handle outsourced projects.
- Improved permission check in release pages for private projects.
- Improved statements on the UI around the whole system.
- Updated plural rules and equations of ‘ru’, ‘ga’, ‘bs’, ‘hr’, ‘sr’, ‘uk’ and similar languages.
- Added ca_ES@valencia alias for ca@valencia. Valencia is always in Spain.
- Removed double quotes from Croatian plural equations.
- Updated translations