Transifex.com Update (Feb 22)
Just a head-up for today’s server update that contains the following relevant improvements:
- Tx no longer updates the ‘last update’ field of translations if nothing has changed when the source file auto-update is enabled.
- Changed some AJAX URL patterns to avoid problem with cross sub-domains calls being denied.
- Forced UTF-8 encoding on exported PO files.
- Update of some attributes, such as developer comments and occurrences, are now happening on source file updates.
- Better ordering of the stats table on the release language page.
- Exporting of PO files now also update the PO-Revision-Date header accordingly.
- Transifex.net UI with more 5 languages available; Catalan (Valencian), French, Greek, Swedish and Albanian.
- Upstream polib library version updated to 0.6.3, which fixes another regression from the 0.5.5 version.
- Fixed duplication in the resources list on the project details page.
- Fixed Lotte auto-save for plural fields. Now whenever the auto-save is enabled, a plural entry will only be pushed whether all or none of the plural textareas where filled in after a modification.
- Fixed small issue with the registration when entering an invalid e-mail.
- Fixed typos in Lotte warnings.